ZG Bank Record
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
 
WOOOOOOT!!!

Finally it has ended.

No one will visit this page anymore. :)

Happy Ending.

I'm looking at one of my first posts about hakkar.

"MT down in 10 sec. He hits 1500 per tick and ticks really fast"

.... was I naked or something? lol.

--------------------------

If you still have any zkp left, plz mail me and I'll send u the bijou / coins before they run out.

I'll still keep the idol / scarabs and give to whoever need those.

After a week or two, when no one is claiming items anymore, and if we still have any bijou / coins left, i'll start to giving them out to people who comes to 40-man raid. :)

Well, enjoy the Era of Pugs :)

This is probably the last post for this site.

Thanks for all your support!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Links

Great Moments

ARCHIVES
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2007 / April 2008 /


Powered by Blogger