ZG Bank Record
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
 

Oh... well... what can I say?

Exalts has downed Ossirian the Unscarred at 2006 June 21st, 3:40am!!

Due to Lerk's awesome scout, Aiolos's excellent tanking, Shadowithin's skillful activation and Xenni's imba leading, we've cleared out last last boss of 20 man raid today. :)

And officially, we've downed and cleared every single bosses in 20 man raid instances. Of course, this is not something huge enough to be bragging about, but I'd really think that we can be at least a little proud of ourselves. :)

Looking backwards, we have officially started our guild 20-raid run on Feb 12th. After over 4 months of hard work, we've finally cleared everything.

We've killed Hakkar on Marth 8th. And finally, Ossirian today. I'm very very glad that I have the chance to play with all of you.

Thanks Xenni, especially, for his excellent leading during and thoroughout the fight.

Thanks Arthena / Eterna, it's impossible for us to get here without you two.

Thanks LL / Yagami for their support.

And Thanks everyone in Exalts for joining and sharing these great moments with us!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home


Links

Great Moments

ARCHIVES
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2007 / April 2008 /


Powered by Blogger