Trivia #7:
Okay... Time To Get Serious!!
7 is my favourite number so let's make this one count.
Rule is simple, first one posted ALL FOUR correct solutions on forum will be reward with a
Tranquil Mechanical Yeti, this cute chubby little pet worth about 25-50g on AH. I have confidence that this round the questions are hard enough to worth that reward. :)
Okie, let's start with an easy Question 1:

Hmm... a forest covered by spider webs... if you've been there, you must know where this is.
Simple enough to serve as a warm up. :)
Question 2:

Well, harder than the last one I think, but still not super hard, since this is almost a must-visit place sooner or later :p
Question 3:

Well, I don't know, I think this one is hard. Many places looks like this. But trust me, it is pretty unique.
Question 4:

Last but not least, this is honestly a really really tough question, tought to the point that I don't think it's truly fair in nature. :p But, hey, it's for the Yeti :)
Okie... Arthena just told me that there are multiple ships that looks exactly the same. So... well... this one is in a Sea. The name of the zone is "_______ Sea". Well... ya... :p
Alright, that's all, I really don't think this one can be easily beaten as all the previous ones :)